In Enshrouded we often find ourselves longing for new resources or materials as we keep on progressing through the game. To get and discover materials we are required to explore different regions and parts of the map. On the way, we will wake up the Craftspeople or NPCs from the Slumber and recruit them in our base.
When we have recruited the Blacksmith at the moment, you will need Clay or a Lump of Clay to craft Crucible. Later on, we will require Clay or Lump of Clay to craft Mortar, Oven, Explosive Grenades, Athanor, Honey Beehive, Beehive Smoker, etc. and the list goes on. So, if you are looking for the Lump of Clay to farm then we have explained all the location
How And Where To Get Clay In Enshrouded? Farming Location
If you go up to the North from where you have created a base, rescued Blacksmith, and unlocked the Fast Travel waypoint in Springlands Ancient Spire. Still going up in the North direction will let you discover another Ancient Vault where Farmer will be in slumber. From there if you explore up, you will notice orange-colored deposits of Clay or Lump of Clay sticking on the rocks and ground.
Further moving up towards the North, you will unlock the Fast Travel Waypoint in Revelwood Ancient Spire. The whole area surrounding the Revelwood is rich in Clay. You can find spots very easily to farm near Willow Crush or anywhere around Revelwood pretty early. It is a hotspot for the clay.
For more informative guides on Enshrouded, we have compiled other guides which we have listed below that you can check:
- Loom For The Hunter Complete Quest Guide And Walkthrough
- Best Legendary Item Farming Location At Early, Mid And Late Game
- How To Get Rake Or Fix Rake Uncraftable Situation?
- How To Use And Cast Spells?
- How And Where To Farm Metal Scraps Easily? [All Possible Location]
- How And Where To Farm Resin?
- How And Where To Get Wax And Honey?
- How And Where To Find Scavenger Matron Head?
- How And Where To Get Linen?