In Remnant 2 The Awakened King DLC, there is a shiny room that has a floor made of mirrors in the dungeons. In that huge room, there is nothing to be seen as particular which reeks of some type of mystery or secret. There’s supposed to be some type of loot or unique item that can be obtained from this room. Well, your guess is correct! There is a unique ring known as Shaed Stone ring which will be found in this room if you solve the mirror floor puzzle.
Mirror Floor Puzzle Solution For Remnant 2 The Awakened King
The mirrored floor can be formed or found in multiple dungeons such as Glistering Coister, Pathway of the Fallen, or other areas that connect through the palace. The first gamer instinct is to break everything i.e. completely organized.
The puzzle solution is to find an object i.e. invisible from the direct eye but visible through the reflection of the mirror. Look through the mirror and you will find the difference. The blank space in one of the shelves has a vase that is visible through the mirror.
The room has shelves that are filled with vases. There is an area which will have a shelve i.e. empty. Shoot the empty area and the vase will break and drop the Shaed Stone ring which increases the Skill Damage by 12% for the wearer.
For more informative guides on Remnant 2 The Awakened King DLC, click on the links that have been mentioned below:
- How To Unlock The New Ritualist Archetype?
- Misplaced Memoir Quest All Choices And Rewards
- How To Get True Ending And Crimson Guard Armor Set?
- How To Unlock The Ritualist Scythe Weapon?
- Where To Get The New Long Gun i.e. Sparkfire Shotgun?
- How To Get Index Of Scribe And White Glass Bead Ring?
- The Awakened King: All Endings Choices, And Rewards?
- How To Unlock The Archetype Trait: Dark Pact?
- How To Unlock Death Soaked Idol?
- Rare Secret Achievement “You Shall Pass”
- How To Get an Anguish Weapon/Gun?