In Remnant 2 The Awakened King, the devs has hidden the secret and unique items in such a way that it is almost impossible to find even in multiple playthrough alone. After playing this game and its predecessor multiple times we have learned that there is always something that we have missed in this game.
Therefore, if you have not obtained the Cost of Betrayal Amulet in your playthrough then complete this guide as it takes a minimum effort to get or unlock it. Where you need to go and where to find this amulet is explained in this guide.
How To Unlock Or Get Cost Of Betrayal Amulet In Remnant 2 The Awakened King?
To unlock or get the Amulet i.e. Cost of Betrayal, you will need to first reach the Chamber of the Faithless. Referring from the checkpoint or World Stone in the Chamber of the Faithless, you will advance and reach the chamber where the bodies of three council members will be pierced to their seats/pillars.
Now, all you need to do is shoot their bodies to drop the Cost of Betrayal amulet. The Amulet has a known effect i.e.
Reduces Max Relic Charges to 1. Increases all damage by 20% when the wearer has 1 Relic Charge. Increases incoming damage by 20% when the wearer has no Relic Charges and after 30s regain 1 Relic Charge.
For more informative guides on Remnant 2 The Awakened King DLC, click on the links that have been mentioned below:
- How To Unlock The New Ritualist Archetype?
- How To Get True Ending And Crimson Guard Armor Set?
- How To Unlock The Ritualist Scythe Weapon?
- Where To Get The New Long Gun i.e. Sparkfire Shotgun?
- How To Access The DLC on PC, PS, And Xbox?
- The Awakened King: All Endings Choices, And Rewards?
- How To Unlock The Archetype Trait: Dark Pact?
- How To Unlock Death Soaked Idol?
- Rare Secret Achievement “You Shall Pass”