In Remnant 2 The Awakened King, there are various types of weapons that you can obtain. Some of the weapons can also be crafted after collecting the required materials. One such gun that has been recently added to the latest DLC is the Monarch Long Gun.
This gun is capable of dealing heavy damage to enemies in medium and long range. To craft this gun you will need Agony Spike 1x, Lumenite Crystal 7x, and Scrap 1000x. While two of these resources are a bit easier to get below you will find a brief guide on where to find the Agony Spike.
Remnant 2 The Awakened King Monarch Long Gun How To Get
To get the Monarch weapon, you need to reach the final boss One True King, and defeat him while his mallet weapon remains intact. Once defeated he will drop an item called “Agony Spike” that can be used to craft this weapon. Monarch weapon is one of the best weapons you can obtain in this game because of a mode called “Harpoon Mode”.
This mode allows you to fire a harpoon mark on enemies. Once they are marked all your ammo turn into homing rounds that will automatically target the enemy even if you are not aiming towards them. After marking an enemy your weapon will deal 15% less damage but increase Influence.
Once the influence is filled, your gun automatically reloads and sends a shockwave. Your weapon will also gain 20% increased damage and infinite reserve that lasts for 20 seconds. The Monarch guns stats are:
- Ideal Range – 20M
- Fall Off Range – 45M
- Max Ammo – 300
- Critical Hit Chance – 10%
- Weak Spot Damage Bonus – 105%
- Stagger Modifier – 0%
Check out some more Remnant guides:
- How To Unlock The New Ritualist Archetype?
- How To Unlock The Ritualist Scythe Weapon?
- Where To Get The New Long Gun i.e. Sparkfire Shotgun?
- How To Access The DLC on PC, PS, And Xbox?
- How To Unlock The Gunslinger Archetype
- How To Unlock Engineer Class?
- How To Get All Secret Unique Weapons?
- How To Unlock Invader Archetype?
- How To Unlock Summoner Archetype?
- How To Unlock Alchemist Archetype?