In Remnant 2 The Awakened King, there are already tons of secrets and unique items which you have missed in your first playthrough already. For that, you have to spare an enemy and be sure to not attract attention toward yourself. The enemy we are talking about is the Dire Fiend at the very beginning of the game. He will drop the unique ring that increases the status effect damage by 25% straight. Here’s what you need to do to get the Band of The Fanatic.
How To Get Band Of Fanatic Ring In Remnant 2 The Awakened King?
At the beginning area of Forlorn Coast, you will notice a group of Heretics gathered to listen to a speech of the person who will transform into a Dire Fiend. The problem is if you approach or attack him, he will transform into a Dire Fiend and drop normal items.
Instead, you should equip the Zealot’s complete armor set that contains:
Equip the complete set and approach the leader to listen to what he is speaking. For a while, he will keep on delivering the speech. Wait through the painful waiting process and then you will be able to interact with him. For listening through the end, he will hand over the ring as a reward which is known as Band of The Fanatic.
For more informative guides on Remnant 2, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- How To Unlock The New Ritualist Archetype?
- How To Unlock The Ritualist Scythe Weapon?
- Where To Get The New Long Gun i.e. Sparkfire Shotgun?
- How To Access The DLC on PC, PS, And Xbox?
- How To Escape The Ethereal Manor And Solve The Puzzle?
- How To Get The Crimson Dreamstone?
- The Awakened King: All Endings Choices, And Rewards?
- How To Get True Ending And Crimson Guard Armor Set?
- How To Unlock The Archetype Trait: Dark Pact?