Robocop Rogue City is a game featuring the classic supercop Alex James Murphy aka RoboCop in a first-person shooter game. Designed to serve the public and uphold the law, the RoboCop needs upgradation in his set of skills. Among all the skills, if you want to learn what should you max out first and opt for what to upgrade next then consider reading this guide.
All Skills And Perk For Robocop Rogue City
There are a total of 8 skills that all have 10 slots where the level-up points can be invested. At the 2nd, 6th, and 10th slots, you will unlock perks i.e. associated with each skill. The Skills and Perks are listed below:
- Tier 1: Shockwave– Stuns nearby enemies for a short time.
- Tier 2: Reloading Strike– A successful punch connecting with an enemy reloads all carried weapons.
- Tier 3: Enhanced Shockwave– More powerful shockwave that instantly kills nearby enemies.
- Tier 1: Shield– Reduces received damage by 80% for a short time.
- Tier 2: High Damage Reduction– Explosives and high-caliber weapons deal 25% less damage.
- Tier 3: Deflect– Small caliber rounds ricochet off your armor and damage nearby enemies.
- Tier 1: Fuse Boxes Recovery– You can use Fuse Boxes to recover up to 50% of your health. Increases the maximum number of OCP Recovery Charges to 4.
- Tier 2: Enhanced Fuse Boxes Recovery– Fuse Boxes recover your entire health. Increases the maximum number of OCP Recovery Charges to 5.
- Tier 3: Auto Regeneration– Slowly recovers up to 75% of your maximum health.
- Tier 1: Dash– Dash allows you to ram into enemies or quickly escape danger.
- Tier 2: Cracking– Allows you to open any safe without knowing the combination. You can also reprogram enemy turrets.
- Tier 3: Enhanced Dash– Reduced cooldown time after a dash.
- Tier 1: Slow Motion– Your reflexes allow you to see your environment in slow motion for a short time.
- Tier 2: Enhanced Critical Damage– Doubles your critical damage.
- Tier 3: Enhanced Slow Motion– Eliminating enemies in Slow Motion increases Slow Motion duration.
- Tier 1: Ricochet– Lets you hit enemies behind cover by bouncing bullets of certain spots. Activate RoboCop Vision to use.
- Tier 2: Instant Scanner– RoboCop Vision instantly marks every enemy in spot.
- Tier 3: Ricochet Split– Ricocheting bullets split and hit more enemies.
- Tier 1: Enhanced Scanning– Scanning lets you more often detect helpful information, such as a safe combination, or discover hidden objects or rooms.
- Tier 2: Enhanced Map– Marks the locations of valuable items or data on your map.
- Tier 3: Enhanced Learning– Gain 30% more experience points.
- Tier 1: Enhanced Public Trust– Doubles earned Public Trust points.
- Tier 2: Empathetic Processing– Highlights favorable dialogue options.
- Tier 3: Impact– Lower outcome thresholds for the main characters.
What Skills You Need To Level Up From The Beginning?
Initially, you might want to reserve 1 or 2 Skill Points always because the first Perk or Tier can be unlocked if the situation arises. Investing levels in Deduction, and Psychology at the beginning is much more beneficial than opting to invest in Combat, Scanning, and Focus early on. Unlock Tier 1 and wait till you have enough points to level up directly to the next tier. This ensures that you have options or level-up points available, ready to be invested depending on the situation.
Personally going all in Deduction at the beginning allows you to gain more loot or pieces of evidence in the area. Finally, the Tier 3 perk allows you to gain 30% more experience points which you do not want to miss. Next, you can go for any skills that you want to upgrade depending on your playstyle and current difficulty. Remember Skills are learned to ease the difficulty, so choose wisely.
For more informative guides on Robocop Rogue City, click on the links that have been mentioned below the description:
- All Serve And Protect 1 Location In Downtown
- All Serve And Protect 2 Location In Downtown
- All Serve And Protect 3 Location In Downtown
- Auto 9 Weapon Upgrade Circuit Board Guide
- Chop Shop Safe Combination Code Location
- Best Skill To Level Up First
- Slaughterhouse All Safe Code Combination Location
- All Endings And How To Get It (Explained)