In Robocop Rogue City, the town of Detroit city needs an officer who must be dependent and available during the crisis. Without any discrimination, RoboCop saves the day. To obtain the “A Real Hero” Trophy/Achievement, you will need to save a specific animal during a quest. This guide explains what you need to do in detail.
A Real Hero Trophy/Achievement Guide For Robocop Rogue City
At one of the Primary Objectives i.e. “Cyber Trail“, you will have to escort Dr. Blanche to safety. During the process, multiple enemies will attack the building and the chaos will start a fire. Follow the marker to the downstairs as the mission demands.
Meanwhile, eliminate the threats and destroy the walls to cross over. Ultimately, the marker will lead you to a staircase that leads to the ground floor. However, it will be on fire. If you approach the staircase, you will be able to hear a cat meowing in distress.
Unlock the door i.e. next to the staircase and the cat will jump out running to safety. This act will unlock “A Real Hero” trophy/achievement. For more informative guides on Robocop Rogue City, click on the links that have been mentioned below the description:
- Best Skill To Level Up First
- All Serve And Protect 1 Location In Downtown
- All Serve And Protect 2 Location In Downtown
- All Serve And Protect 3 Location In Downtown
- Auto 9 Weapon Upgrade Circuit Board Guide
- Chop Shop Safe Combination Code Location
- All Ending Choices Explained
- Slaughterhouse All Safe Code Combination Location