In Lords Of The Fallen, there are iconic and named weapons/gears available for players to equip and use proficiently when they meet certain attribute requirements. The “Resh-Meshah’s Swords” is a greatsword that was once carried by Perdam who worshipped Judge Warrior. Where will you find the Greatsword in the land of Mournestead?
Location Of Resh-Meshah’s Swords At Lords Of The Fallen
Warp to the Vestige of Valade in Forsaken Fen. If you have unlocked the door that unlocks the shortcut, then enter the Umbral Realm after entering the door and climb the ladder i.e. visible in the realm of the dead.
Advance your way forward and ‘Emerge From Umbral‘ to return back to the realm of living ahead. Cross the bridge, using your Umbral Lamp, and move forward where you will find two paths. Take the path on the right that will lead you up the mountain. Follow the path to the top of the mountain and you will find the Greatsword left stuck in the body that lies face-front on the ground.
Collect it and you have obtained a highly physically damaging weapon in your Inventory. For more informative guides on Lords Of The Fallen, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- How To Unlock Secret Class and All Secret Endings
- All Locations Of Saintly Quintessence To Upgrade Healing
- How To Farm Small, Regular And Large Deraliums
- Fitzroy’s Complete Armor Set Location
- How To Upgrade Umbral Lamps And All Antediluvian Chisels Location
- Best Starting Class Of The Game
- How To Join Multiplayer And Share Loots?
- How To Rescue Petrified Lady In Forsaken Fen
- How To Level Up Fast?
- How Does Stats Work?
- How To Get All Magic And All Magic Teacher Location
- All Magic Schools Explained