Assassin’s Creed Mirage is an action-adventure game where players are unlocking trophies/achievements like crazy. There are certain achievements that are hard to unlock and missable if you are playing casually to the end. Though few enthusiastic gamers are not satisfied with simply completing the game with the highest difficulty, they aim for 100% achievement completion as well. If you are intrigued to learn how to unlock one of the bronze Trophies/Achievements i.e. “Silencer” quickly then we got your back.
How To Get A Silencer Trophy/Achievement For Assassin’s Creed Mirage
To unlock the trophy Silencer, you will need to simply destroy the blowing horn that Horn Bearers possess. The horn can be noticed hanging around in their waist behind. Use your Throwing Knife to aim and destroy the blowing horn in order to unlock the achievement “Silencer“.
The achievement is missable as most of us prefer to assassinate the Horn Bearers at the beginning rather than destroy the blowing horn so he can’t alert and summon more guards in the area.
For more informative guides on Assassin’s Creed Mirage, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- How And Where To Get All Talismans
- Location Of All Mysterious Shards
- How To Eavesdrop On The Guard (Follow Nur’s Lead)
- Enigma Solution “Solve This Problem Quickly For Me“
- Enigma Solution “Reap From The Ruins“
- Enigma Solution “Surrender“
- Enigma Solution “A Challenge“
- Enigma Solution “Delight By The Dome“
- Enigma Solution “The Gift“
- How To Unlock “You Snooze, You Lose” Achievement
- How To Unlock “Eagle’s Will” Achievement
- How To Get Treasure Hunter Costume