Assassin’s Creed Mirage has various collectibles or in this case, Gear Chests located in various districts or regions. In Wilderness West, there is a location i.e. Abandoned Caravensarai situated in the far West of the map. Enter the Restricted Area and explore it carefully as the answer lies in your surroundings if you want to access the Gear Chest.
How To Get Abandoned Caravanserai Gear Chest At Assassin’s Creed Mirage
Once you have entered through the main entrance of the Abandoned Caravanserai in Wilderness West, check the objects that are interactable in the first area. Near the wall, there are “exploding vases” which you can carry. This is a crucial item to clear the obstacle and get the Gear Chest in Abandoned Caravanserai.
Move the stack of boxes in order to climb and jump onto the rope. Next, move ahead onto the next part of the area where you will find an entrance barricaded. Bring the exploding vase by carrying it to the other section of the Abandoned Caravanserai. Throw it on the barricaded entrance to blow it into smithereens.
The entrance will be unlocked and you will be able to loot the Gear Chest. If you are curious about what you will get after looting the chest then the answer would be Hidden One Sword Upgrade Schematic. For more informative guides on Assassin’s Creed Mirage, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- How And Where To Get All Talismans
- Location Of All Mysterious Shards
- How To Eavesdrop On The Guard (Follow Nur’s Lead)
- Enigma Solution “Solve This Problem Quickly For Me“
- Enigma Solution “Reap From The Ruins“
- Enigma Solution “Surrender“
- Enigma Solution “A Challenge“
- Enigma Solution “Delight By The Dome“
- Enigma Solution “The Gift“
- How To Unlock “You Snooze, You Lose” Achievement
- How To Get Treasure Hunter Costume