In Starfield when we start the game, we have been given freedom to create a character that has a specific background and holds personal traits according to your choice. You will have a chance to influence the NPCs or make certain decisions depending on your character build which also involves your Religion. When you are given to choose a Religion, you will unlock specific missions with respect to the selected religion. So, what do we need to expect when you join either Raised Enlightened or Sanctum Universum?
Enlightened Vs Universal Which Religion To Choose At Starfield
The Raised Enlightened is a religion that does not believe in a higher power or God. They solely focus on developing and evolving new technologies that will help humanity in its time of need. While relying on using new techs and equipment to solve all the crisis, they are empathetic to each other. If you follow this religion then you will get access to the “House Of The Enlightened Chest” and all the shops owned by Raised Enlightened. The contents are listed below:
- Charity In A Godless Universe: Part 1
- Charity In A Godless Universe: Part 2
- Charity In A Godless Universe: Part 3
- Charity In A Godless Universe: Part 4
- Med Packs
- Boom Pop! Cola
- (Unique): Settler Poncho Outfit- +10 Health
The followers of Sanctum Universum are also called “Universals“. They believe in a higher power or the existence of God and the Almighty guides you to the truth. The evolution of technology currently which is in the form of space exploration is a sign or path that will lead them to God. In search of God, all the believers are spread throughout the galaxies. Similar to Raised Enlightened, you will gain access to the “Sanctum Universum Chest” and all the shops owned by Universals. The contents are listed below:
- Sanctum Universum, Vol 1
- Sanctum Universum, Vol 2
- Sanctum Universum, Vol 3
- Med Packs
- Distilled Water
- (Unique): Neocity Urbanwear- 5% of oxygen recovery
The dialogue options or choices will differ when you interact with the NPCs but not to such an extent that it will affect the missions majorly but it will create a unique perception. The contents of the chest or the unique outfit have stat i.e. good at the beginning but it will be replaced as you advance deep into the story missions. So, it is up to your choice on how you wanna build your character.
For more informative guides on Starfield, click on the link that has been mentioned in this description:
- How To Smuggle And Sell Contraband Items
- Best Planet Locations For Outpost
- How To Get Star Eagle Starship
- Whom To Sell Survey Data For More Profit?
- Legendary Suit And Starship Location (Mantis)
- How To Unlock The Power In Starfield
- Steal And Sell Spaceship
- How To Get Into Relationships and Marriages
- How To Use Digipick Like A Pro In Starfield
- How To Use Boostpack After Equipping It?
- Alternating Currents Quest Guide Junction Boxes