Baldurs Gate 3 is an exquisite game that flaunts its beauty through creative armaments and rich puzzles to solve. The Blood of Lathander weapon is one of the game’s few legendary armaments and is an excellent choice for a Cleric like Shadowheart. It casts Sunbeam, a strong spell, and recovers you once every long rest if knocked out, curing any party members nearby. The problem is Y’llek; the arm is at the center of the Githyanki Creche.
Baldurs Gate 3 Blood of Lathander Statue Puzzle
To obtain the Blood of Lathander, players must first travel to the Inquisitor’s quarters in the center of the Githyanki Creche at the Mountain Pass. You can do this by handing the artifact to Kith’rak Therezzyn in her office, but if you don’t want to talk to her, you can pilfer the key to use on the Githyanki Barrier Disruptor at the door.
Upon entering the Inquisitor’s chamber, he will summon you, initiating a cutscene that will likely lead to combat. However, if you’re aiming to locate the mace instead, temporarily disregard the Inquisitor. Maneuver to your left, circumvent the area, and leap into the western room containing two statues. Inspect the plaques on the statues: “Lathander bids the setting sun a fond farewell” on the left and “Lathander blesses the bountiful, rising sun” on the right.
Baldurs Gate 3 How To Move Jammed Statue
Your task involves aligning the statues with the directions of the rising and setting sun. Nevertheless, one statue is jammed, so follow the instructions:
- Strike the left statue with an attack dealing at least ten damage to free it.
- Adjust the left statue to face west, symbolizing the setting sun.
- Manipulate the right statue to face east, symbolizing the rising sun.
- Revealing a pathway ahead, proceed into the secret area where the mace awaits. However, some challenges remain.
- In the following section, you’ll encounter three barriers, each powered by crystals. Your task is to deactivate these barriers while also navigating past traps. Here’s your strategy: Begin by destroying the first crystal, effectively disabling the initial barrier. Confront the Dawnbreaker trap directly ahead by making a left turn and carefully skirting the cliff’s edge to reach the area behind the next barrier. Disarm the subsequent Dawnbreaker trap. Then, peer over the northern edge of the cliff to spot a crystal below. Employ a shot to disable the crystal, thus opening the final barrier.
Get Blood Of Lathander
You should be in the space with the mace at this point. There are numerous checks you may perform to investigate the weapon and the contraption it is stored in, but the short and long of it is that if you use the mace, the whole monastery would explode. Maybe not right away, but you’ll need to act swiftly before the lance weapon atop the roof smashes everything. By opting for either of these approaches, the sequence is cut short, allowing you to retain possession of the mace. The Blood of Lathander mace itself stands as one of the game’s rare legendary weapons. You have two choices:
Destroy the Lathander Solar Machines within four turns: These devices are positioned at each corner of the room. Notably, these machines can only be harmed through ranged attacks. Considering that you’ll have just three characters available in the fight (one character is trapped with the mace), make your party selection carefully. Choose which character takes the mace based on this setup.
If you managed to complete the intricate Stained Glass puzzle atop the Rosymorn Monastery earlier, you’ll possess the Dawnmaster’s Crest. This crest can be inserted beneath the mace’s location to disarm the weapon. It’s worth mentioning that the Stained Glass puzzle is quite elaborate, and its rewards aren’t exceedingly remarkable.