In Baldurs Gate 3, we are aware that there are traps and puzzles that you need to be aware of and solve in order to advance forward. Once you have entered the Silent Library and defeated all the enemies, now it’s time to solve some puzzles. The problem would be that inside the Silent Library, there are numerous books that can be obtained. Specifically, inserting a particular book will solve the riddle and unlock a new path. What is the book that you need to insert?
Silent Library Puzzle Solution i.e. Which Book To Insert In Baldurs Gate 3
After Lockpicking the gate “Iron Portcullis” whose difficulty class is 21, you will find that the Riddle of the Night would be “What can silence the Nightsong“? The answer to this riddle is written in “Teachings of Loss: The Nightsinger” i.e. found on the right side of the bookshelves outside the chamber that you lockpicked. Insert the book on the slot which will open a path behind the statue.
Ahead you will find “Spear of Night“, “Dark Justiciar Half-Plate“, and “Dark Justiciar Helmet“. These gears would have been obtained once you have killed the person who is mentioned in the description of the weapon. For more informative guides on Baldur’s Gate 3, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- How To Save The High Half-Elf Cleric Shadowheart
- [Setting] How To Highlight Objects And Items
- How To Defeat Commander Zhalk And Get His Weapon
- How To Use The Shapeshifter Mask
- How To Play Local Split-Screen With Your Friends
- Solution For Defiled Temple Stone Disc Puzzle
- Kill Or Spare Nightsong, All Choices Result
- Strange Ox Choice Results, What To Choose?
- How To Disable Or Destroy The Arcane Turret
- How To Open Necromancy Of Thay And Whom To Give The Book