In Baldurs Gate 3, there are solutions for each and everything that exists in the DND-themed universe. You can cure, revive, paralyze, and even remove any status effects on your character as well as other NPCs. Findal is yet another NPC who is found in the Underground Passage at an early stage of the game. He is wounded deeply and his breathing has become shallow. What do you need to do to in order to wake him up and interact with him?
How To Wake Up Findal At Baldurs Gate 3
After the narration, you can “Examine” his condition which tells that he is “Unconscious“. Next, you can prepare a skill if you have not yet i.e. Healing Word that heals a creature that you can see. Shadowheart will have access to the spell if you are wondering. Once Findal regains a little amount of HP, he will gain consciousness and you can have a conversation normally with him.
Similarly, you can talk with the dead and heal paralyzed victims with appropriate spells. Shadowheart is an important companion and an addition to your party when it comes to this type of situation. For more informative guides on Baldur’s Gate 3, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- How To Save The High Half-Elf Cleric Shadowheart
- [Setting] How To Highlight Objects And Items
- How To Defeat Commander Zhalk And Get His Weapon
- How To Use The Shapeshifter Mask
- How To Play Local Split-Screen With Your Friends
- Solution For Defiled Temple Stone Disc Puzzle
- Kill Or Spare Nightsong, All Choices Result
- Strange Ox Choice Results, What To Choose?