Street Fighter 6, the highly anticipated installment in the legendary fighting game franchise, is set to ignite a new era of intense battles and competitive gaming. Developed by Capcom, this latest iteration promises a thrilling experience for both seasoned players and newcomers alike.
With enhanced graphics, revamped gameplay mechanics, and a roster of iconic fighters, Street Fighter 6 is poised to deliver adrenaline-pumping action and strategic combat. As players delve into the immersive world of Street Fighter 6, they will encounter an array of diverse characters, each with their own unique abilities and fighting styles.
After embarking on the world tour mode, you will encounter a diverse cast of SF6 characters who will eventually become your mentors, allowing you to adopt their unique styles and abilities. As the game progresses, you have the opportunity to interact with these characters and present them with gifts, thus strengthening your bond and unlocking a variety of rewards, including emotes, alternate outfits, and more.
Street Fighter 6 Best Gift For Characters Guide
Gifts can be acquired by interacting with a multitude of merchants and shopkeepers. However, in order to obtain these gifts, you may need to fulfill specific criteria. These criteria often entail accomplishing tasks such as executing a flawless 10-hit combo or concluding a duel within a mere 15 seconds. Furthermore, engaging with the people you encounter on the streets, whether in friendly encounters or intense battles, can also yield valuable gifts. By actively interacting with them, you open the door to potential rewards.
To offer a gift, simply interact with the characters by pressing the “X” button. By giving gifts, you can increase your friendship points with the characters by either 1 or 2, although certain gifts have the potential to raise your friendship points by 5. Below, you will find a comprehensive list of all the characters, their preferred gifts, and where to locate them.
- Blanka – Knock-Off Blanka-Chan Doll (Jamaica)
- Cammy – Jellied Eel (Jamaica)
- Chun-Li – Canned Herring (Dora in The Lowlands – Commerce Plaza, Old Nayshall)
- Dee Jay – Lukewarm Beer (Brazil)
- Dhalsim – Instant Curry Ultra Mild (Tsanpa in Central Bazaar, Old Nayshall)
- E Honda – Rubber Duckies (Italy)
- Guile – Natto (Japan)
- Jamie – Bao Bao Bro Sticker (Jamaica)
- Juri – Wrench (India)
- JP – Ancient Playing Cards (Jamaica)
- Ken – Cookbook (Mexico)
- Kimberly – The Answer Lies in the Heart of Love (Jamaica)
- Lily – Celery Chips (Jamaica)
- Luke – Red Elevator 8 (Merchant in Jamaica, Bather’s Beach)
- Manon – Beaujolais (Merchant in Jamaica)
- Marisa – Cold Tomato Soup (Merchant in France)
- Ryu – Instant Soba (Udon at Chanko House Edomon, Metro City)
- Zngief – Wooden Bear (Russia, Barmaley Steelworks)
Note: To unlock the alternate outfit, you need to reach friendship bond level 100 with a particular master.