Wo Long Fallen Dynasty- How Do Virtues Affects Your Build
Wo Long Fallen Dynasty has 5 major Elements/Virtue types i.e. Water, Fire, Earth, Wood, and Metal which is widely known as Virtue. You will need to invest Genuine Qi and level up your character which in proportion will let you gain a Wizardry Level for each Phase.
Qi can be obtained after defeating the enemies. If you died and lost all your Qi, then eliminate the same enemy or successfully take revenge to retrieve your Genuine Qi back. Each Element or Virtue increases specific stats. So, Let’s deep dive into how the elements affect your characters and build.
Virtue Guide For Your Character Build In Wo Long Fallen Dynasty?
There are 5 major virtues as mentioned below:
- Wood Virtue: Affects HP and the amount of Spirit lost when attacked. (Insisting on Leveling it up will grant access to Lightning spells, Wood spells, and positive status effects.)
Investing in Wood Virtue will increase these stats:
- Spirit Defense
- Spell Duration
- Fire Virtue: Affects the amount of Spirit gained when attacking, and the amount of Spirit consumed by Martial Arts. (Insisting on Leveling it up will grant access to Fire based damage spells.)
Investing in Fire Virtue will increase these stats:
- Martial Arts
- Earth Virtue: Affects the equipment weight limit and the amount of Spirit gained when deflecting an attack. (Insisting on Leveling it up will grant access to Earth-based attack and defense spells.)
Investing in Earth Virtue will increase these stats:
- Equipment Max Weight and Proportion
- Metal Virtue: Affects the duration that a high level of Spirit can be maintained for, and the Spirit consumed by Wizardry Spells. (Insisting on Leveling it up will grant access to poison spells that deal overtime damage and debuff spells.)
Investing in Metal Virtue will increase these stats:
- Spirit Sustainability
- Wizardry Spells
- Water Virtue: Affects how easily enemies can detect you and the amount of Spirit consumed when deflecting. (Insisting on Leveling it up will grant access to Water based spells i.e. Ice and movement buffs.)
Investing in Water Virtue will increase these stats:
- Ranged Weapon Attack Power
Once you increase the Level and earn a point to learn Wizardry Spells, you can invest and learn skills or spells depending on your Morale Level and specific Virtue Levels. It is noticeable that if you increase a Virtue Level, then you will increase the primary stats of it no doubt. However, you will also gain the resistance status of its counter element part.
As we now know,
- Water Phase counters the Fire Phase.
- Fire Phase counters the Metal Phase.
- Metal Phase counters the Wood Phase.
- Wood Phase counters the Earth Phase.
- Earth Phase counters the Water Phase.
Similarly, if you have invested Wizardry Level on Water Phase, then you will gain resistance points to its counter i.e. Fire Phase and so on.
For more informative guides on Wo Long Fallen Dynasty, check on the links that have been mentioned below the description: