In God Of War Ragnarok, the Niflheim Realm is where you visit after killing a certain amount of Odin’s Ravens in order to unlock Odin’s Treasure Chest which has powerful and unique items that increase your stats and combat ability. There is an area called Mist Fields which seems to be explorable but how to do it? In this guide, we have explained everything in detail you need to do in order to unlock the Mist Fields in Niflheim.
How To Go/Unlock Mist Fields At God Of War Ragnarok
In order to complete the game 100%, you will need to complete the Main Story first. Next, you require a “Pouch Of Yggdrasil Seed” which is a key item that allows you to unlock Mystic Gateways i.e. undiscovered. To obtain the pouch of Yggdrasil seed, you will need to catch all the Lindwyrms and visit Ratatosrk. Now you can fairly unlock all the undiscovered areas and complete the remaining Favours. In this case, you have the Berserker Grave to reach.
There are other areas in each Realm that you can unlock using the Pouch of Yggdrasil Seed. There is a Sanctuary Grove in Midgard i.e. Freya’s house which you can visit by following this process as Kratos. For more informative guides on God Of War Ragnarok, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- How To Remove Mushroom Plant Vines
- How To Unlock The Watchtower Door
- How To Break The Yellow Glowing Cracked Wall
- What Is The Best Armor That You Need
- Map Undiscovered? How To Discover It!
- Nornir Chest Solution For The Southern Wilds (Vanaheim)
- Nornir Chest Solution For Alberich Island (Svartalfheim)
- Nornir Chest Solution For The Abandoned Village (Vanaheim)