In Disney Dreamlight Valley, inside the ice cavern near the sculpted wall where you place the crest, you will find a treasure chest covered in ice. You will get one quest from Elsa called “Ice Cavern Mystery” in which you will obtain the final crest and melt the ice around the chest. Below you will find the quest guide, where to find the final crest and cook Arendellian Pickled Herring.
Disney Dreamlight Valley The Ice Cavern Mystery Quest
First, you need to follow Elsa to the ice statue and talk with her. Then you need to find Anna and interact with her. After that, you need to find a Green Crest from Anna’s House. You can find the Green Crest inside the standing clock. Go near the clock and interact with it to obtain the item. Now place the last crest inside the ice cavern.
Once you place the final Crest, you will find some items on the pedestal. You need to obtain these items and place them on the pedestal. These items are:
- Arendellian Pickled Herring
- White Passion Lily (Frosted Heights)
- Gold Ingot
Place these items on the pedestal and then talk to Elsa. After that, you will find a chest behind you that you need to open and give the item to Elsa to complete the quest.
Disney Dreamlight Valley How To Make Arendellian Pickled Herring
The ingredients required to make Arendellian Pickled Herring are:
Add these ingredients to the cooking pot to make this 5 Star meal.
- How To Break Blue Rocks In Dazzle Beach
- How To Make Birthday Cake
- How To Feed Rabbits Their Favorite Food
- How To Feed Crocodiles Their Favorite Food
- How To Feed Sea Turtles Their Favorite Food
- How To Get Onion And Garlic
- How To Feed Raccoons Their Favorite Food
- Lost Loves And Missing Memories Quest
- Breaking The Ice Vial Of Ocean Water
- How To Remove Bones in Sunlit Plateau
- Place Sunlight Torches And Find Citrine