In Disney Dreamlight Valley, we have shy and friendly critters whom you can approach and give raw ingredients as a show of empathy or gesture. Each day there is a limit per animal whom you can approach and feed. Each species of wild animal have its own specific favorite food. In this guide, we have covered everything you need to know about the Sea Turtle.
How To Feed Sea Turtles Their Favorite Food At Disney Dreamlight Valley
Sea Turtle can be found in Dazzle Beach roaming around. You will need to approach it slowly and feed the adorable turtle Seaweed. Seaweed can be fished out from any pond or lake where there is no node.
Once you feed the Sea Turtles their favorite food, you can collect 100-200 Dreamlight Points and move on to feed other animals. After feeding them for a while, they will be added as your companion similar to other critters. You can select your pet from the Companion menu under Wardrobe which will accompany you wherever you go.
For more informative guides on Disney Dreamlight Valley, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- Feed A Critter, Friendship & Roles
- How To Feed Raccoons Their Favorite Food
- How To Feed Crocodiles Their Favorite Food
- Ratatouille Recipe And All Remy’s Recipe Lists
- How To Break Blue Rocks In Dazzle Beach
- Where To Find Fiber And Pink Hydrangea
- How To Unlock Little Mermaids, Ariel
- How To Remove Tree Stumps And Mushrooms
- Where To Catch Shrimp, Scallop