In Disney Dreamlight Valley, as we know there are various Critters and they all can be added to your Companion list. Once unlocked you can change your pet under your Wardrobe section who will accompany you to the world’s end. If you are wondering where to find the rabbit and how to feed them their favorite food then we have everything covered in this guide.
How To Feed Rabbits Their Favorite Food At Disney Dreamlight Valley
Rabbits can be found very early in the Peaceful Meadow wandering around or observing us suspiciously. They can be scared of any sudden movement, so make sure you approach them slowly. Once you have approached, you will need to feed Rabbits none other than Carrots. They will appreciate the meal and drop some random items.
You will have to feed the same rabbits for a few days in order to befriend them and add them to your collection of pets. Harvest some carrots on your farm and as it is an early ingredient item; the amount of carrots you can farm or obtain depends on each player. For more informative guides on Disney Dreamlight Valley, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- Feed A Critter, Friendship & Roles
- How To Feed Raccoons Their Favorite Food
- How To Feed Crocodiles Their Favorite Food
- How To Feed Sea Turtles Their Favorite Food
- Ratatouille Recipe And All Remy’s Recipe Lists
- How To Break Blue Rocks In Dazzle Beach
- Where To Find Fiber And Pink Hydrangea
- How To Unlock Little Mermaids, Ariel
- How To Remove Tree Stumps And Mushrooms
- Where To Catch Shrimp, Scallop