In Disney Dreamlight Valley, there is a number of ingredients that can be obtained in order to cook a delicious 1-5 star meal. The meals can be eaten, sold, or even gifted. A few meal-related quests are also obtained in which we have to find or search for the ingredients in order to cook something delicious. In this guide, we have explained where you can get or farm Tomato seeds that can be planted in your Nursery or Garden to Harvest and reap what you sow.
How To Farm And Get Tomato Seed At Disney Dreamlight Valley
There is only one place you can obtain and farm Tomato seed i.e. at Dazzle Beach. Open the shop in Dazzle Beach and upgrade it to level 2 in order to obtain Tomato Seed. Tomato Seed can be purchased for 38 Gold coins which you can earn enough after selling meals or Emeralds.
Even clearing Night Thorns, mining stones, shoveling ground, or any resources and irregularities will have a chance to drop gold coins. There is an efficient way to farm gold coins which we have covered in another guide. If you are interested in more informative Disney Dreamlight Valley guides, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- Feed A Critter, Friendship & Roles
- How To Farm Money
- How To Feed Raccoons Their Favorite Food
- How To Feed Crocodiles Their Favorite Food
- How To Feed Sea Turtles Their Favorite Food
- How To Feed Foxes Their Favorite Food
- How To Feed Rabbits Their Favorite Food
- Ratatouille Recipe And All Remy’s Recipe Lists
- How To Break Blue Rocks In Dazzle Beach
- Where To Find Fiber And Pink Hydrangea
- How To Unlock Little Mermaids, Ariel
- How To Remove Tree Stumps And Mushrooms