In Disney Dreamlight Valley, you can unlock Ariel, famously known for “The Little Mermaid“. Eventually, you will have to convince and create an Inhabitat for her to move into the Dreamlight Valley. In order to accomplish that you will have to complete a set of tasks that we have mentioned in this guide.
How To Get Or Unlock Ariel And Complete Mysterious Wreck In Disney Dreamlight Valley
In Dazzle Beach, behind the shop, there would be a small island or beach where you can find the Mysterious Paddle for the quest “The Mysterious Wreck“. Continue the questline and you will have to eventually collect the resources to repair the Wrecked Raft.
Once you have collected all the resources to repair the Wrecked Raft, talk to Goofy and craft the Raft Repair Kit at the Crafting Station. Next repair the raft near Skull Rock on Dazzle beach. Embark on the raft to meet Ariel and receive a quest “The Lonely Island“.
Follow the quest and ultimately, you will have to place Ariel’s Sea Castle in the water near Dazzle Beach. She will then move into the Dreamlight Valley. For more guides on Disney Dreamlight Valley, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- Ratatouille Recipe And All Remy’s Recipe Lists
- How To Farm Money And Experience
- Founder, Deluxe, and Ultimate Pack Reward Items
- How To Improve Veggie Casserole
- Feed A Critter, Friendship & Roles
- How To Upgrade The House
- First Magic Gate Puzzle Solution
- Second Magic Gate Puzzle Solution
- Where To Find Fiber And Pink Hydrangea