In Disney Dreamlight Valley, the new Critters are unlocked as you clear the evil magic or thorns blocking the entrance of the new area by consuming the Dreamlight Points. The Critter to which we have dedicated this guide is cute little Racoons. Where they can be found and what they like to eat or need to be presented when you approach them to befriend them.
What Are Raccoons Favorite Food In Disney Dreamlight Valley
Raccoons of various colors can be found in the Forest Of Valor which you must have unlocked it using 4000 Dreamlight Points. A new area means, more new resources! There if you slowly approach a Raccon and want to know what is their favorite food then it is none other than Blueberry.
Hand them a Blueberry and wait for your achievement to complete i.e. Feed the Raccoons Their Favorite Food to collect 100 Dreamlight Points. Feed them their favorite food for a few days in order to befriend them and use them as your companion.
For more informative Disney Dreamlight Valley, click the link mentioned in the description below:
- Ratatouille Recipe And All Remy’s Recipe Lists
- How To Get Clay And Sand
- How To Catch Shrimp
- How To Farm Money And Experience
- Feed A Critter, Friendship & Roles
- Second Magic Gate Puzzle Solution
- Where To Find Fiber And Pink Hydrangea
- How To Unlock Little Mermaids, Ariel
- How To Remove Tree Stumps And Mushrooms
- How To Upgrade The House
- First Magic Gate Puzzle Solution
- Where To Find Falling Water And Ice Heart