In Disney Dreamlight Valley, there are Critters whom you can befriend and add as your companion. To befriend them, you need to approach and feed them a specific type of meal in order to please them. In this guide, we have explained where you can find crocodiles and feed them.
How To Feed Crocodiles Their Favorite Food At Disney Dreamlight Valley
After unlocking Glade of Trust, you can access all the new areas and resources that the environment has to offer. However, there are also new Critters that you can approach and feed them their favorite food to add for a few days and enlist them in your companion list. If you are looking for feeding these cute baby crocodiles, then feed them Lobster.
Lobsters can be fished out in the Glade of Trust ponds. Whenever there is a gold node in the water around the fishing spot, get ready as you are going to fish the rarest or legendary seafood out fresh from the pond. For more informative guides on Disney Dreamlight Valley, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- Ratatouille Recipe And All Remy’s Recipe Lists
- How To Get Clay And Sand
- How To Catch Shrimp
- How To Farm Money And Experience
- Feed A Critter, Friendship & Roles
- Second Magic Gate Puzzle Solution
- Where To Find Fiber And Pink Hydrangea
- How To Unlock Little Mermaids, Ariel
- How To Remove Tree Stumps And Mushrooms
- How To Upgrade The House
- First Magic Gate Puzzle Solution
- Where To Find Falling Water And Ice Heart