In Destiny 2 there are various currencies through which you buy various items, gears, and exotic weapons. These exotic weapons are quite powerful with better stats and unique abilities. There are certain vendors or NPCs in the game who sells these exotic weapons and armor that are available nowhere else in the game. But obtaining these gears can also be hard as you need a special type of currency called “Exotic Cipher“. Below you will find where to find this currency.
Destiny 2 How To Get Exotic Ciphers
Exotic Ciphers are a type of currency in Destiny 2 that are used to get exotic weapons. But these currencies can be hard to obtain and are limited to three times a week. To obtain this currency players need to find an NPC called Xur who will be only available from Friday till Tuesday.
This NPC sells exotic items to players every week and also a quest called Xenology that will help you obtain 1 Exotic Cipher. This NPC location is random and players need to find him every week. Last week Xur’s location was in the tower at the backside stair of the Hanger. Apart from Xur’s exotic items, you can use this Exotic Cipher in the Monument to Lost Lights.
To complete the Xur quest you need to complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. The progress bars show you need to complete 21 activities and once you are done with them you will obtain the quest reward “Exotic Cipher”.
- Filthy Lucre Speed Farming For Bank Job Quest
- How To Get The Service Revolver
- Umbral Engrams Drop, Focused And Unlocking Improved Focusing
- Twisted Energy Farming Tips And Guide Each Week
- How To Unlock 21% Delirium
- How To Unlock Arbalest Linear Fusion Rifle Exotic
- All Types Of Synths, How To Get Them, And What They Do
- How To Unlock Oxygen SR3 Pinnacle Weapon
- How To Unlock Recluse SMG In Season Of The Drifter
- Tying It All Together How To Use Synthweave To Make Ornament