So the aim of the quest in Genshin Impact is pretty straightforward – Obtaining shots of Tri-Lakshana creatures throughout their three states—Normal, Activated, and Scorched. The events prompt will direct you to the vicinity of the picture target, where you’ll need to deploy an element before taking three photos of it with various elements applied. But the catch is the whole quest leaves some players tricked and confused on how to do that. So let us give you all the details that you need.
How To Complete Take Pictures Of 3 Different Tri Lakshana Creatures Quest At Genshin Impact
First of all, character choice. So we must advise you that it’s wiser to choose characters that can easily interact and not startle the Tri-Lakshana characters. And we nominate any Dendro, Pyro, and Electro character i.e. Collei, Yagei, and Lisa respectively.
So the better question now is who are the Tri-Lakshana creatures. As the name suggests it’s three of them, and they are The Poison Mushroom found near the Statue Of The Seven, the Bouncy Mushroom at Mawtiyima Forest, and the Rock Lifting Vine near the teleport waypoint near the intersection of Gandharva Ville and Chinvat Ravine as yellow marked in the images below. For taking pictures with three different states you shall be interacting with them and inflicting weapons as well. So follow the below rule with all the 3 creatures.
- Pyro -> Scorched snap
- Electro -> Activated snap
- Dendro -> Normal snap
For more informative guides on Genshin Impact, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- How To Reach Sumeru And Use Four Leaf Sigil Plant
- All Sumeru City Luxurious Chest And Precious Chest Location
- Sumeru’s Final Hidden Teleport Waypoint
- How To Lower Water Level In Apam Woods
- Help Tighnari Clear The Withering Zone
- Find The Branch Together With Aranakula
- How To Connect All Four Relays In The Middle Quest
- How To Unlock Coordinates Of Sun And Rain
- How To Unlock Sumeru Underwater Teleport Waypoint
- How To Unlock The Fragment Of Childhood Dreams Domain
- How To Repair Sumeru Broken Elemental Monument