In Genshin Impact woods are used to craft furniture to decorate the Serenitea Pot. But collecting wood can be a hard task and players might get lazy. Keeping in mind the devs have added the latest gadget called Boon Of the Elder Tree that can be used to easily harvest woods.
There is only one way through which you can obtain this gadget in this game by increasing your reputation in the Sumeru region. Below you will find how to increase the reputation and use the boon of the elder tree.
Genshin Impact How To Use Boon Of The Elder Tree
To use the Boon of the Elder, players need to first equip them from the gadget menu. Then press Z if you are playing on a PC else use the respective gadget button to activate it. You need to stand near a bunch of trees to actually make the boon of the elder work as it used to collect woods from the nearby trees at once.
This is one of the great gadgets that makes all the Genshin player’s burden reduced as they do not have to cut each tree anymore. Now you can easily stand near a forest and use the gadget a lot of wood at once. As this gadget can be obtained only by increasing the reputation level in the Sumeru region, you can use this on any part of the Teyvat map. You can check out our previous guide on how to increase your reputation level.
- Take Pictures of 3 Different Tri Lakshana Creatures
- How To Get & Craft Sapwood Blade Sword
- How To Get All 4 Sumeru Shrine Of Depths Key
- All 7 Vintage Lyre Song Locations Aranara World
- How To Use Vasmrti & Giving Flowers Quest
- Activated & Scorched Starshroom Location
- Sumeru Rose Seeds & While The Dream Lingers Quest
- How To Unlock Sumeru Reputation