Digimon Survive was released on 28 July 2022 by Hyde and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment is a mixture of visual novel and tactical RPG. With a total of 110 Digimons, you get about 90 hours of gameplay. People are slightly disappointed with the game as it is a visual novel but it still delivers what it does in an impressive way. With its amazing soundtrack and a vast number of characters, you enjoy the game through and through. While you get a vast number of Digimons it’s not easy to tame them all. Here are ways you can tame a few of them:-
Digimon Survive Biyomon
Biyomon, being a classical Digimon, is a pink bird that is associated with the Vaccine attribute and is encountered in the second part of the game. After you unlock the second free battle area you’ll need to skim through the area including Biyomon you can also find Betamon, Gotsumon, and Gazimon. After encountering Biyomon you need to choose the option that lets you talk with it and answer the questions. You need to fill the bar as you get points if you answer correctly and points are deducted if you get them wrong. You’ll get three questions with four options of answers to choose from in each. One of them is correct while the other three are wrong, this method is the best way to tame the Digimon. If not you can defeat it in a battle and claim it. But if you want to go through the conversation, you need the correct answers as Biyomon’s personality demands the right ones.
The responses are:-
- Whenever I meet a scary monster, I just start apologizing. Weird, right? – You’re a scaredy-cat.
- Someday I’m gonna run this joint! – Not a chance!
- What’s the most important thing to you? – Food!
- Why are leaves green? – It’s the chlorophyll.
- What do you do for fun? – Tag!
- I don’t care how tough you are, I’m not gonna lose! – Nice, so energetic!
- Have you ever told a lie? – Never ever
Digimon Survive Numemon
The way to befriend most of the Digimon is similar, with some exceptions. You can find Numemon pretty early in the game and it’s a mollusk monster. You can find it in the same area as Biyomon i.e. Free battle area 2 but it’s significantly rarer to find so you might have to spend some time here. Taming it is in the same way as the previous one, you need to answer the questions and the responses are as follows:-
- The monster shakes his head as he starts to leave – Speak kindly to him
- The monster just stands there – Gesture
- The monster is trying to say something – Give it some food
- The monster is starring in fascinated confusion – Stare right back
- The monster bends forward, scowling at you – Mimic his posture
- The monster seems interested in what the humans are saying – Talk to him slowly
- The monster looks warily in this direction – Prepare to fight
Meramon is one of the coolest-looking Digimon and a strong addition to the team if you can befriend it. You’ll encounter it in part 3 of the main storyline.
Answers to the questions are:-
- I don’t want to do anything but fun things! you too, right? – You know your way!
- This is my territory! Leave something to eat and get out of here! – I’m thinking about it.
- arrrgh! Graaaargh! Everyone else just gets in my way! – [Let it simmer down.]
- Did you know? Napping after stuffing your face is just the best! – Yes, the best!
- I will pulverize you! Gwaaahahahaha! – Nice, tough nut!
- Uurrgh… waiting around is driving me crazy! – [Stare in amazement.]
- Aren’t you a fragile looking thing? are you eating enough meat – You look strong