Inside the backrooms would loosely be disrespected if we call it just a game, it’s more of a realistic horror escape simulation. With its near vivid graphics, we are pretty sure it will leave your heart pounding. It’s a Co-op horror game ( maximum 3 players ), where you and your pals will battle to escape from the many sections of the backrooms while resolving various challenges, each of which has a unique mechanic. Intelligently the creators have incorporated many entities and implemented a lot of hearing, say, or talking about bizarre and weird encounters.
The more you progress through the game, the more hazardous it becomes. If you wish to survive, you must pay great attention to the area, recognize each monster, and understand how to avoid them. You must explore every chamber to find the items that will help you advance through the game and access new sections. And in this article, we are here with the blueprint of your escape plan from the office rooms.
Inside the backrooms Computer Code
When you enter the office rooms, you would find it dark and grey with less source of light. So here’s your objective, follow the steps to complete it.
- STEP 1: You need to power in the room. Find the fuse box and attach the four fuses to it. Electricity would be back on when you switch it.
- STEP 2: Notice when the monitors of the PCs on the desk would flash on corresponding to letters same as the coded key from the flipped room.
- STEP 3: The background color will give you an idea about the letter’s order. You will find it attached on sticky notes and the order written in it on the monitor bezel.
- STEP 4: Access the keyboard to enter the password into the dialogue box on the screen.
- STEP 5: You have passed all the steps to let you get out of the office room, hence the blue door opens and there you have your exit way !!