Digimon is a visual novel, tactical, RPG, and single-player game, in which you need to tame some
wild creatures created in the digital world. Hence the name Digimon. Those creatures evolve
into a superior version of themselves and the process is known as digivolution. You can train
your Digimons for battle and collect valuable items. This guide will let you know how to
befriend three main Digimons, viz., Deltamon, Fangmon, and Dokugumon.
For players who are looking for a solid attack-minded Digimon, Deltamon is not less than a better option, well, to be frank, there will be other Digimons who would be more potent than Deltamon when it comes to sear strength but for the first of the game, Deltamon is more than a capable fighter. This creature has a complex structure with the upper limbs modified into two heads of skull and steel dinosaur bones forming a trio of heads with lower limbs supporting the upper half.
Digimon Survive Deltamon Talk Question & Answers
- I want to do nothing but fun things! You too, right? – You know your stuff
- This is my turf! Leave some food and get outta here! – Hunt for yourself
- Arrrrgh! Graaaargh! Anyone else just gets in my way! – Calm down already!
- Did you know? Taking a nap after stuffing your face is just the best! – Thanks for the lesson!
- I’ll pulverize ya! Gwaaahahahahaaa! – Scary! But I’ll win
- Uurrgh…. Waiting around makes waiting go crazy! – I know what you mean.
- Aint you a frail-looking thing. You eating enough meat? – You look strong.
This animal looks more or less like a wolf. His face has a stretched jawline like a crocodile, limbs grounded, and a hump on his back. He serves as an antagonist in part 2 of Digimon Survive while his befriending process starts from the beginning of the game. This is how you can befriend him.
Digimon Survive Fangmon Talk Question & Answers
- You sure you like to puff out of your chest around a weak monster like myself? – Strength’s irrelevant.
- Trying to pick a fight with a peace-lover like me…you humans are so cruel. – So let’s call it off.
- I bet you’ve got some secrets, huh? Go on, tell me one! I dare you. – Secrets? I wonder…
- What do you think decides what’s right or wrong? – Really itself
- You may think of those around you as friends, but perhaps you’re actually alone. – I wouldn’t mind.
- Let’s make a deal: Throw the fight and I’ll give you an item! – I don’t believe you.
- Who do you think is worse? The deceiver or the deceived? – The deceiver, duh!
The vigilant spider Digimon is the first boss in the main story. It evolves into one or more powerful forms once tamed. This Digimon communicates through words a few rather prefers showing actions that need subsequent responses.
Digimon Survive Dokugumon Talk Question & Answers
- The monster has taken a threatening stance – Glare at him
- Me…eat you… okay? – Try it. If you dare
- The monster looks away. As if bored – Throw something
- The monster seems perplexed by the sight of a human – Strut around
- The monster thrashes about on the spot – Stare coldly at him
- The monster seems to be pleading hungrily – Give him candy
- Human… no good! – Sorry to bother you.