In Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town setting up the farm in Olive Town will enhance your skills in making a good town. At first, it might be a little monotonous to build the farm but later, it will be worth enough for you. This guide will help you to build the best farm. So, without any further ado, let’s get started.
Story of Seasons Best Farm Layout
- Plant fruit trees and spread spores in the mushroom log; always remember to put up the crops, as these crops will be the source of income.
- As you know plants need water to grow and survive, and fetching water multiple times for your farm can be quite a time taking. You can install a well near the farm to save some time watering them.
- At first, you might purchase the seeds from the General Store, but with time you must implant Seed Makers to save time and money for you. There should be 3 to 4 Seed Makers on your farm. At a later part of the game, you can also install a giant seed maker.
- While collecting resources from the farm, sometimes your inventory might get full quickly. To save time, you can install a few chests near each farm.
- Roads are important for obstructing the spawn of grass, stones, and trees inside your farm, above all, they will give access to each field smoothly without stamping over sown fields and it would make your farm beautiful.
- In areas like Area 2 and Area 3, it is recommended to install a sprinkler to water 3×3 fields but for 5×5, use an enhanced sprinkler.
Farming in this game requires efforts, techniques, and consistency. Without any doubt, this is one of the best layouts on the farm, but when you don’t plant seeds or water the crops, the layout becomes useless. So, keep up the work, the farm will be a lot useful.