In V Rising, there is an option to create a clan for yourself or join in with other vampire lords of other clans. However, there are a few problems that players are encountering that include players or users unable to join the clan even if the size is 1 or 2. It will show that the clan size is full and the predetermined number will be less than what we have expected. Clan offers advantages against solo players as the Castles can be upgraded by all the clan members. In this post, we have explained what you need to do in order to play seamlessly without worrying about your clan size anymore.
Clan Size Is Full? How To Increase The Clan Size In V Rising
The game is still in Early Access, still the popularity and player base has a positive review and reaction towards it. The game has high potential and it is still in Early Access. Speaking of that, there are a few minor problems and among them, we will be featuring how to increase the clan size or change the clan size according to your choice.
Even though we assign 10 players in-game that can enter the clan, we will be unable to join the clan as the size will be full. To change the clan size, locate the file on your computer as given direction.
- C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Stunlock Studios\VRising\Saves\v1\
Open ServerGameSettings.json with your Notepad. In your Notepad, you can see a setting called “ClanSize“. Change or assign a number i.e. 10 and save the file. Now, enjoy the game with your friends and chat privately with them.
For more guides on V Rising, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- Where To Find Cloth And Salvage Items
- How To Host, Download Dedicated Server, Invite Friends
- How To Get Iron Ingots And Copper Ingots
- How To Get Leather And Animal Hide
- How To Get Whetstone, Stone Dust, Stone Bricks
- High Tier Servants And Importance Of Them
- How To Get Greater Blood Essence Without Unsullied Heart
- All Console And Admin Commands