In Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga there is a total of 19 Datacards that can be consumed to unlock a few specific extra contents or useful buffs along with tons of Studs. If we are wondering where the Datacards are placed or located then it can be viewed on your map. All Datacards cannot be unlocked in one single playthrough as we will need a set of abilities or tools to reach or clear the obstacle. Therefore in this guide, we have compiled a brief set of conditions and requirements to collect all the Datacards in each episode.
How To Obtain All Datacards In Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
If we are especially hunting Datacards, then it is necessary to highlight them on the map for convenience. To highlight it, simply press the Square button on your PS console. From the chronological order referring to the Galaxy Map, we have mentioned all the Datacards you can obtain in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.
Note: We completed the playthrough and started collecting Datacards. If there is a problem in highlighting or marking, then the feature is available after you complete the main story.
- EXEGOL– Sith Citadel: Once you reach the location, you will notice that the Datacard is placed on top of the pipe. All you need to do is climb the stairs or platform where the path leads and jump onto the rope i.e. extended down from the pipe. Climb up and walk towards the Datacard to obtain it.
- KEF BIR– Crash Site: After walking towards the Datacard location from the Landing Pad, follow the map where you will find the Datacard placed behind one of the Company 77 Village huts.
- ENDOR– Ewok Village: Once you reach the location where the Datacard will be placed inside the vault, all we need to do is stop hitting the vault and move forward where it is a dead end. Break the grass that will be concealing the target mark on the stairs and hit the bullseye. After that, the Datacard is yours.
- CORUSCANT– Federal District: Once you reach the marked location, you will find two red buttons placed on the floor which is a trigger mechanism for the door that is blocking your way to get the Datacard. Use both of your characters to stand on the platform and leave the planet to collect the remaining Datacards.
- CORUSCANT– Uscru District: To reach the marked location where Datacard is located, you will need to jump from one edge to another in the Outlander Club area. A jump prompt will be available if you reach near the railings.
- JAKKU– Niima Outpost: It will be inside one of the huge containers. All you need to do is jump inside and collect the Datacard.
- TAKODANA– Maz’s Castle: On the marked location where the Datacard is submerged inside the water, you will need to grapple up to the pillar where a button will be placed on top of it. Grapple up and stand on the pillar to collect the Datacard that will emerge from beneath.
- CRAIT– Crait Outpost: To reach the marked location and collect the Datacard, you will need to grapple all the way to the pipe from the platform.
- BESPIN– Cloud City: To collect the Datacard, you will need to use Breaker Blaster (Scavenger’s Tool) to break the wall and select another character who can use the grapple to reach where the Datacard is placed.
- HOTH– Echo Base: From the landing pad, you can notice on the far right of the wall there is a place where you can use a grappling hook to climb. Climb up all the way up and use Grapple all the way to the Datacard on top of the lights.
- DAGOBAH– Dragonsnake Bog: The Datacard will be placed on top of the tree extension. Use Grapple to climb up and jump to collect the Datacard.
- MUSTAFAR– Mining Complex: To collect the Datacard i.e. placed on top of the pipe, you will need to climb on top of the roof adjacent to the pipe. There is a path that leads you to the roof, from there you can use grapple all the way towards the Datacard.
- GEONOSIS– Stalgasin Hive: To collect the Datacard, you will need to jump and use a series of Grapples in order to climb the mountain. You can directly use Jump and Grapple instead of using Net Launcher at the beginning.
- TATOOINE– Jundland Wastes: To collect the Datacard, you can use the sword to climb up the wall. Use Force to lift and fix one of the missing poles that will be used to swing and jump forward. Similarly, there will be another instance ahead where you will have to lift the pole and fix it up to move forward. Finally, if you have the Datacard marked, you can find and collect it easily.
- TATOOINE– Mos Espa: To collect the Datacard, all you need to do is reach the location which will be placed inside one of the Slave Quarters.
- TATOOINE– Mos Eisley: To collect the Datacard which will be floating in the air, you will need to use Force and place 5 blocks all together to climb up. The Blocks can be found in the area known as Civilian Quarters.
- KASHYYYK– Kachirho: To collect the Datacard, you will need to climb up Tree Vikkilynn. While on the way towards the top, you will find three different paths, take the left path to stand on the platform outside. Jump onto the next platform to collect the Datacard.
- YAVIN 4– Great Temple: Enter the Temple Hangar to collect the Datacard i.e. next to the Landing Pad. Use Grapple to lift yourself up and climb the upper platform where Datacard is placed.
- CANTONICA– Canto Bight: You will notice that the Datacard is placed on the balcony. After inspection or close look, you will find a series of hooks that can be grappled. Backtrack the hook from where you can use grapple and swing all the way to the balcony to collect the Datacard.
For more informative guides on Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description: