Dying Light 2- St. Joseph’s Hospital Safe Code Riddle Solution
In Dying Light 2 a quest giver Mcgregor will let you have a side quest i.e. The First Biomarker which is a straightforward quest. The marker will lead you to the St. Joseph’s Hospital where you will have to open the safe box by solving the riddle given in the note which is a code for it. The note might be too overwhelming and frustrating if you are not in a mood for puzzle solving. Therefore this post is dedicated to all the pilgrims who want an easy way out and enjoy the combat and parkour.
St. Joseph’s Hospital Safe Code Riddle Solution For First Biomarker In Dying Light 2
Once you reach Katsumi’s office where the first biomarker is placed inside the safe box, use the note where the riddles are mentioned. The riddles and their respective solutions are:
- What becomes smaller when you turn it upside down. – 9
- An odd number. Take away its letter and it becomes even. – 7
- A little girl goes to the store and buys one dozen eggs. As she is going home, all but three eggs break. How many eggs are left unbroken? – 3
Enter 9/7/3 and unlock the safe box, inside there would be a biomarker and Aiden will be curious about how much truth McGregor was speaking, so he will test it out and feel the power surging inside him. After killing a few infected, move back to the marker and complete the side quest.
For more informative guides on Dying Light 2, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- How To Play Co-Op Or Invite Online
- All Safe Codes Password
- Marco Choices Result, Consequences, And Reward
- Is There Any Way To Repair Weapon Or Increase Its Durability?
- Only Way Out Walkthrough And Bug Fixes
- Sophie Or Aitor Whom To Choose In Raid Story Quest All Choices Result
- Water Tower Walkthrough
- Help Or Deny Helping Jack And Joe All Choice Result
- How To Save Damien Missing Person Quest
- Welcome On Board All Choices Result With Juan And Others
- Safe Code For Moonshine Quest
- Approximate Number of Pi Code