In Dying Light 2 there is a number of safe boxes which require code and the hints are either found in the same vicinity or mentioned to you during the quest. The Moonshine quest requires that you help Jack and Joe get something to drink as they are not getting one i.e. Moonshine alcohol. It is stored in one of the safe boxes present in the Water Tower where you last had an encounter with them. The safe code was given in riddles and we have deciphered and entered the safe code meant to be entered in order to obtain and complete the quest.
Safe Code For Moonshine Quest In Horseshoe Water Tower For Dying Light 2
After you let Jack and Joe escape from the Horseshoe Water Tower, you will find them behind the bars in The Wharf. This quest is only available if you have not killed them in the Water Tower, so if you are one of those who helped them get away from Old Villedor then you can earn free rewards and XP and enjoy having conversations with these dynamic duos once again.
Jack had almost forgotten what was the code i.e. 14/8… or 14/9… something. Joe interrupted and explains to Jack that code was the year when America was discovered. Therefore the final code to open the safe would be 14/9/2.
- How To Play Co-Op Or Invite Online
- All Safe Codes Password
- Marco Choices Result, Consequences, And Reward
- Is There Any Way To Repair Weapon Or Increase Its Durability?
- Only Way Out Walkthrough And Bug Fixes
- Sophie Or Aitor Whom To Choose In Raid Story Quest All Choices Result
- Water Tower Walkthrough
- Help Or Deny Helping Jack And Joe All Choice Result
- How To Save Damien Missing Person Quest
- Welcome On Board All Choices Result With Juan And Others
- How To Control Dying Force (Star Wars Easter Egg)