In Genshin Impact the action-packed Cinematic of Albedo and Traveler, as well as Boss fight against Fellflower (Long Concealed Crisis), is a new addition along with other contents. Paimon’s Portrait Painting is a dialogue-based interaction with Traveler and Paimon. In this guide, we have explained what choice you need to select or else what might be the consequences.
Paimon’s Portrait Painting And Albedo In Genshin Impact
After interacting with the drawing page to Start Painting, Paimon will ask pretty simple questions where multiple choices will be given. The selected option or answer will let you finish drawing Paimon and the art will affect mood. The art or drawing of Paimon will disappoint her and Albedo will teach you about the art and help you draw a perfect art of Paimon as you don’t have such skill.
If you select an option then the art will be drawn accordingly and as you don’t excel in art, Albedo will fix it up. The dialogue exchange and monologue are quite fascinating. Frustrating Paimon and watching Paimon get happy, the shifting of mood and the voice acting makes it adorable undoubtedly. It is recommended to select different choices to enjoy as the final art will be corrected by Albedo.
If you are up for more informative guides on Genshin Impact, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- How To Farm, Get Wishes And What For?
- How To Play Online Multiplayer With Friends
- Gift For Lisa To Give, Which Food & Flower To Select?
- How To Fix Slow Download Speed?
- Tier List For All Characters
- How And Where To Get Dandelion Seeds
- Solve The Mystery Pirate Treasure Chest Location
- Cecilia Garden Walkthrough
- Tri-Seal For “Break The Sword Cemetary Seal” World Quest
- Wolf Of North Not Summoning Guide
- All Shrine Locations For Mondstadt and Liyue
- Question & Answers For The Swan Quiz
- Almond Tofu & Fragile Bone Shards Location
- White Iron chunks And Crystal Chunks Location
- Complete Wishes & How To Unlock Tune To The World’s Sound
- Complete Puffy Snowmen Simultaneously