In Sherlock Holmes Chapter One, while exploring Miner’s End, you will come across “The Silver Mines Monument” where the new case “For The Birds” will be obtained. The case is small but if you know what to do and how to find the gossip to filter the keyword. In this guide, we have provided the complete walkthrough for this case.
For The Birds Case Walkthrough In Sherlock Holmes Chapter One
Concentrate and investigate the birdcage. Collect all the evidence and now it’s time to gather information from the strangers. Disguise yourself to hobo/criminal and talk to the person who will be on the platform near the train track.
After that, you will have to find “Flowers Of Good” public house i.e. bar located near the alley at the northern part of Lestrade Rd. as shown in the image below. You will find two people having conversations loudly. Maintain distance and eavesdrop on the conversation and filter the keyword.
- Stole the canary
- Thrown into the sea
- Lost his family
- Poverty in Miner’s End
- Dry weather
- Owned Rabbits
After successfully eavesdropping on the keyword, the case will be completed. For more guides on Sherlock Holmes Chapter One, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- How To Perform Alchemy
- Mind Palace Solution For “Ghosts Of The Past”
- Eavesdropping Maid To Find Keywords
- All Key Evidence From Inspection Of Mr. Ghalichi
- Disguise, Social Class And How It Works
- Crime Scene Recreation Solution For Collie Shangles
- Splitting The Loot Scene Recreation And Complete Walkthrough
- What Was Did In The Shadows Scene Recreation
- The Scapegoat Case Scene Walkthrough
- Treasure Hunt Island Stage 1-3
- A Gilded Cage Archive Keywords To Search