In Genshin Impact, the new event Dreams Of Bloom is ticking where the Inazuman florist Sakuya wants to promote her shop “Sakuya’s Flowers”. The quest requires you to plant and grow their own flowers and create your unique garden. The problem is how to do it and the event timer is going down. So, we have compiled every information about the Event to complete “Dreams Of Bloom”.
How To Plant And Get Dreambloom Seed For Genshin Impact
Talk to Sakuya and ask her about the flowers… to exchange required materials. Remember that per day the number of daily exchanges is limited. During an exchange, you will obtain multiple seeds and the flowers grown are random.
To plant and grow your flowers, we have the seed. Next, we need a piece of land where the Gadget “Serenitea Pot” will be used. If you have not obtained Serenitea Pot yet, then complete the Archon Quest, Chapter 1 Act 3: A New Star Approaches, “A Teapot To Call Home”.
Use the gadget at any location and enter the Serenitea Pot. Create a 2×2 landform where you can plant seeds and wait for them to bloom in order to harvest them. Collect the flowers and check the Reward Preview to claim the rewards.
For more guides on Genshin Impact, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- Aloy Release Date & How To Unlock It
- How To Farm, Get Wishes And What For?
- How To Play Online Multiplayer With Friends
- Gift For Lisa To Give, Which Food & Flower To Select?
- How To Fix Slow Download Speed?
- Tier List For All Characters
- How And Where To Get Dandelion Seeds
- Solve The Mystery Pirate Treasure Chest Location
- Cecilia Garden Walkthrough
- Tri-Seal For “Break The Sword Cemetary Seal” World Quest
- Wolf Of North Not Summoning Guide
- All Shrine Locations For Mondstadt and Liyue
- Question & Answers For The Swan Quiz
- Almond Tofu & Fragile Bone Shards Location
- White Iron chunks And Crystal Chunks Location