Genshin Impact Complete Wishes & Unlock Tune To The World’s Sound
Genshin Impact is an open-world action role-playing game developed by miHoYo. Tune To The World’s Sound is a event that can only be unlocked after completing certain archon and story quest of the game. Below you will find which quests you need to complete in order to unlock the event, participate and get rewards.
Genshin Impact How To Complete Wishes
Wishes is the final quest of the Chapter 2 Act 3 “Omnipresence Over Mortals”. The Act 3 is not that difficult to complete but you need to fight with some of the tough bosses that can be hard to defeat such as Ei and La Signora. At the end of the quest you need to visit the Yae Miko and interact with her to complete the final archon quest.
Genshin Impact How To Unlock Tune To The World’s Sound
Tune to the World’s Sound is the latest event you will find in the game, where you need to complete the wishes to unlock the event. Participating in the event will grant you various rewards but players all over the world are confused with how to complete the wishes.
If you have not completed all the archon quest of the Inazuma island, you need to first complete it all. The last quest of the archon quest for this island is called the “Wishes”.
Apart from completing the main archon quest, you need to complete the Yoimiya and Ayaka story quest. All these quest won’t be that complicated for you to complete, and once all these quest will be completed you will be able to unlock the Tune To The World’s Quest.
- Aloy Release Date & How To Unlock It
- How To Farm, Get Wishes And What For?
- How To Play Online Multiplayer With Friends
- Gift For Lisa To Give, Which Food & Flower To Select?
- How To Fix Slow Download Speed?
- Tier List For All Characters
- How And Where To Get Dandelion Seeds
- Solve The Mystery Pirate Treasure Chest Location
- Cecilia Garden Walkthrough
- Tri-Seal For “Break The Sword Cemetary Seal” World Quest
- Wolf Of North Not Summoning Guide
- All Shrine Locations For Mondstadt and Liyue
- Question & Answers For The Swan Quiz
- Almond Tofu & Fragile Bone Shards Location
- White Iron chunks And Crystal Chunks Location