Metroid Dread is an action-adventure platform game developed by Nintendo, Mercury Steam, Nintendo Entertainment Planning & Development. Hanubia is the final area that you need to explore a bit to get a new ability, defeat the red Chozo soldier, and find the way to reach Raven Beak.
Metroid Dread Hanubia Walkthrough
After defeating the crab boss Golunza you will reach the last area where you will get the final ability powerbomb. After reaching Hanubia using the transport pod. Take the left door from there defeat the enemies and go towards the upper platform. Pass through the pipe to the room on your right whose door you need to break with the wave beam. Enter the room where you will meet with the orange EMMI. The Metroid DNA inside Samus is awakened and will easily destroy the orange EMMI. After the EMMI has been destroyed you will obtain the power bomb.
Metroid Dread Hanubia Stuck
If you are stuck in Hanubia after getting the power bomb, you can check out our previous guide here where to go and how to reach the fortress in the sky where you need to fight with Raven Beak.
Metroid Dread Hanubia All Collectibles Location How To Get
There are three collectibles that you need to collect in this area to complete 100%. These collectibles are two missile tanks and one power bomb tank. On the image above you will find their location and below how to get them.
1st Missile Tank
The first missile tank will be on the left side room as soon as you reach the Hanubia area, this missile tank is hard to miss and you can obtain it easily by using the morph ball and bomb.
2nd Power Bomb Tank
While coming back from the after destroying the first tube using powerbomb. You will find the power bomb tank hidden on the floor. You need to use your shinespark ability after destroying the pink block using your morph ball. The door will open only from one side, so if you miss on the first try you have to again travel a bit and come back to use the shinespark ability. Use the ability from the right side room towards the left side then, enter into shinespark mode, become a morph ball, destroy the pink ball and use the shinespark ability on the floor.
3rd Missile Tank
The missile tank will be under the total recharge station, you need to use the rocket to break the red block to find the missile tank.
- How To Reach The Central Unit & Defeat First Boss
- How To Escape The 2nd EMMI & Destroy The EMMI
- Stuck Between Cataris & Diaron
- Power-On Lights & Doors In Dairon Dark Room
- Defeat The Second Boss Corpius & Obtain Phantom Cloak
- Where To Go After Wide Beam, Cataris Central Unit,& Destroy 3rd EMMI
- Kraid Location, Weakness How To Defeat Him
- How To Use Shinespark & Super Sonic Speed
- Where To Go After Getting Speed Booster & Grapple Beam
- Where To Go After Getting Spin Boost
- Where To Go After Getting Space Jump & Softlock
- Stuck In Burenia & How To Get The Gravity Suit
- Where To Go After Getting Gravity Suit & Defeat Experiment No Z-57
- How To Open The Green Light Doors & Flashing Area On Map Means
- Where To Go After Screw Attack
- How To Destroy Blue & Yellow Blocks