Metroid Dread is an action-adventure platform game developed by Nintendo, Mercury Steam, Nintendo Entertainment Planning & Development. The final boss Raven Beak has four phases which you need to survive in order to defeat him. The most difficult phase will be the third phase in which you won’t get any energy or ammo replenish. Below you will find about all four phases and how to dodge his attacks.
Metroid Dread How To Defeat Raven Beak Final Boss
In the first phase, he will dash attack and use his claws that you can dodge by using the space jump and get behind him. You can use the storm missile or normal missile to deal damage. You can destroy the black orb he throws at you using four missiles to gain energy and ammo. Once he fills the whole room with his energy beam, you can stick near him to avoid damage, but make sure to flash shift out soon as the beam ends, else he will attack you using his claws.
In the second phase, his armor will turn golden and he won’t take any damage, you need to dodge all the attacks and wait for him to call you up in the corner. Once you reach near him you need to parry two of his attack to destroy his armor.
In the third phase, he will be flying, you can use the storm missile to auto-lock the rockets to deal damage easily. In this phase, you won’t be able to recover any energy or ammo so you need to be careful and try to avoid his attacks as much as possible. You can dodge his gun beams by circling around him using your space jump. You can dodge his dash attack by sliding under him and the laser beam by using the flash shift.
In the fourth phase, he will be more aggressive and attack you quickly. You cannot destroy the fire orb that he sends out that floats in the air and send flame beams. You need to dodge both the fire beams and the laser beams by using a space jump. You can counter some of his dash attacks that flash when he is about to attack. In this phase, he will also be using the black orb attack that you can destroy to gain energy and ammo. Most of his attacks will be the same as phase 1 and in the end you need to counter two of his attack to end the fight.
- How To Reach The Central Unit & Defeat First Boss
- How To Escape The 2nd EMMI & Destroy The EMMI
- Stuck Between Cataris & Diaron
- Power-On Lights & Doors In Dairon Dark Room
- Defeat The Second Boss Corpius & Obtain Phantom Cloak
- Where To Go After Wide Beam, Cataris Central Unit,& Destroy 3rd EMMI
- Kraid Location, Weakness How To Defeat Him
- How To Use Shinespark & Super Sonic Speed
- Where To Go After Getting Speed Booster & Grapple Beam
- Where To Go After Getting Spin Boost
- Where To Go After Getting Space Jump & Softlock
- Stuck In Burenia & How To Get The Gravity Suit
- Where To Go After Getting Gravity Suit & Defeat Experiment No Z-57
- How To Open The Green Light Doors & Flashing Area On Map Means
- Where To Go After Screw Attack
- How To Destroy Blue & Yellow Blocks