Metroid Dread is an action-adventure platform game developed by Nintendo, Mercury Steam, Nintendo Entertainment Planning & Development. Crab boss can be hard to defeat if you don’t figure out how to evade its attack. His claw attack will deal too much damage that might take up your one full energy bar. Below you will find how to dodge its attack and deal damage to Golunza.
Metroid Dread How To Defeat Crab Boss
To reach the crab boss, you need to visit the top area of Ghavoran and defeat it to obtain cross bomb. You need to defeat this boss to reach the next area Hanubia. For this boss you need to defeat the small and medium crab, these enemies you have already faced before that you can defeat easily.
Once it transforms into the third form, it will be difficult to defeat until you learn how to evade his attacks. Golunza will have three types of attacks that you need to evade and attack its backside to deal damage.
The first attack will be with its claws, you can use space jump to reach the top and use the flash shift to go behind its back without getting any damage. You can also slide under its leg when it lifts the claws to attack you. Now hit its back with rockets or beams and then charge up your rockets. Once it uses the single orb beam that will follow you, dodge it and attack with a storm missile.
When the crab boss attacks you with 4 beam orb you need to go towards its face side to dodge the attack. After that, he will again try to hit you with its claw that you need to evade by using space jump and flash shift. Keep dodging its attack and hit its backside with rockets to easily defeat the crab boss.
- How To Reach The Central Unit & Defeat First Boss
- How To Escape The 2nd EMMI & Destroy The EMMI
- Stuck Between Cataris & Diaron
- Power-On Lights & Doors In Dairon Dark Room
- Defeat The Second Boss Corpius & Obtain Phantom Cloak
- Where To Go After Wide Beam, Cataris Central Unit,& Destroy 3rd EMMI
- Kraid Location, Weakness How To Defeat Him
- How To Use Shinespark & Super Sonic Speed
- Where To Go After Getting Speed Booster & Grapple Beam
- Where To Go After Getting Spin Boost
- Where To Go After Getting Space Jump & Softlock
- Stuck In Burenia & How To Get The Gravity Suit
- Where To Go After Getting Gravity Suit & Defeat Experiment No Z-57
- How To Open The Green Light Doors & Flashing Area On Map Means
- Where To Go After Screw Attack
- How To Destroy Blue & Yellow Blocks