Metroid Dread After Screw Attack, How To Destroy Yellow & Blue Blocks
Metroid Dread is an action-adventure platform game developed by Nintendo, Mercury Steam, Nintendo Entertainment Planning & Development. If you are stuck before a yellow block or a blue block with a lightning symbol you need to have the required ability to break it. Below you will find where to go after getting the screw attack and how to destroy the blue and yellow blocks.
Metroid Dread Where To Go After Getting Screw Attack
After defeating the Cataris boss and re-routing the thermal fuel, you need to visit the extreme right area of the Cataris map to the lava room. In the lava room, you will find a blue teleportal, use that teleportal to reach the Artaria where you will get the screw attack.
After getting the screw attack head over to the Burenia area where you need to keep going up to explore the new area with space jump. There you will find the green teleportal that will take you to the Ghavoran area. Once you reach the Ghavoran area, you need to destroy the left side blocks on the ceiling to get out and reach the area as shown in the image above.
Metroid Dread How To Destroy Yellow Blocks
To destroy the yellow block with the right symbol you need to use the speed booster ability. You need to have sufficient space to start running and activate the booster. Once you have run a certain distance and reached enough speed the supersonic speed will be activated that can easily destroy the yellow blocks wall blocking your way.
Metroid Dread How To Destroy Blue Lightning Blocks
The blue block with the lightning symbol can only be destroyed once you get the screw attack. Once you get the screw attack there will be lightning around your armor when you make a jump or do the space jump. It can also be used to deal damages to the enemies.
Check out some of our other guides
- How To Reach The Central Unit & Defeat First Boss
- How To Escape The 2nd EMMI & Destroy The EMMI
- Stuck Between Cataris & Diaron
- Power-On Lights & Doors In Dairon Dark Room
- Defeat The Second Boss Corpius & Obtain Phantom Cloak
- Where To Go After Wide Beam, Cataris Central Unit,& Destroy 3rd EMMI
- Kraid Location, Weakness How To Defeat Him
- How To Use Shinespark & Super Sonic Speed
- Where To Go After Getting Speed Booster & Grapple Beam
- Where To Go After Getting Spin Boost
- Where To Go After Getting Space Jump & Softlock
- Stuck In Burenia & How To Get The Gravity Suit
- Where To Go After Getting Gravity Suit & Defeat Experiment No Z-57
- How To Open The Green Light Doors & Flashing Area On Map Means