Metroid Dread is an action-adventure platform game developed by Nintendo, Mercury Steam, Nintendo Entertainment Planning & Development. As this game requires a lot of backtracking to an area, some players might get confused about where to go after getting a new ability. The below guide will help you find your way after getting the space jump ability.
Metroid Dread Where To Go After Getting Space Jump
After getting the space jump you need to go back to the Ghavoran area. Slide down the pipe and you will drop down in the water. There climb on the right-side platform and space jump towards the left-side platform in the water. In the water you cannot space jump your way up, you can only space jump sideways.
After coming out of the water head over to the Ghavoran area using the transport. There take the top door to go through the pipe and drop down on the water. Here from the left side, you need to space jump your way to the left side platform and reach the “Green Teleportal” that will take you to the Burenia area.
Note: After using the green teleportal if you are wondering where to go in Burenia, you can check out our new guide HERE.
Metroid Dread Softlock & Sequence Breaking
Softlock means you will be stuck in a place of the game without any way to progress further maybe due to a bug or game problem. Metroid Dread doesn’t have any softlock as the game requires to gain additional ability to explore various areas and most of the paths are blocked at the beginning. In this game, you need to visit a certain area multiple times after getting a new ability to unlock the new path to progress the game. If you ever get stuck in any area, you can search for the guides or check out some of our other guides below that might help you progress further in-game.
The game does offer sequence breaking, which means you can get an ability way before you are supposed to by finding a secret pathway while doing some acrobatics. And while trying to sequence break the game you might get soft locked. Sequence breaking is available for various abilities such as early super missile, morph ball bombs, and grapple beam. Check out some of the sequence-breaking tutorials videos HERE.
Check out some of our other guides
- How To Reach The Central Unit & Defeat First Boss
- How To Escape The 2nd EMMI & Destroy The EMMI
- Stuck Between Cataris & Diaron
- Power-On Lights & Doors In Dairon Dark Room
- Defeat The Second Boss Corpius & Obtain Phantom Cloak
- Where To Go After Wide Beam, Cataris Central Unit,& Destroy 3rd EMMI
- Kraid Location, Weakness How To Defeat Him
- How To Use Shinespark & Super Sonic Speed
- Where To Go After Getting Speed Booster & Grapple Beam
- Where To Go After Getting Spin Boost
- After Ghavoran Stuck In Ferenia How To Defeat Boss Escue
- Where To Go After Getting Gravity Suit
- How To Defeat Experiment Z-57
- Stuck in Burenia & Gravity Suit Location
- How To Escape The Purple EMMI & Destroy Purple EMMI
- Stuck After Getting Power Bomb & How To Reach The Fortress In Sky
- Where To Go After Getting Cross Bomb
- All Suits, Beams, Missile, Morph Ball Bomb, Misc & Aeion Ability List
- Where to Go After Screw Attack
- How To Destroy Blue & Yellow Blocks
- How To Defeat The Underwater Boss Drogyga In Burenia
- How To Open Green Light Door & Find Flashing Secrets In Map