Metroid Dread How To Use Shinespark Guide & Jump Straight Up
Metroid Dread is an action-adventure platform game developed by Nintendo, Mercury Steam, Nintendo Entertainment Planning & Development. Speed booster and shinespark ability open up many new pathways that Samus can travel by breaking the block and walls that have been blocking your previously. Below you will find how to easily use the shinespark and speed boost ability.
Metroid Dread How To Use Shinespark Jump Straight Up
Shinespark ability also comes with the speed booster ability but you might need a bit of practice before you could actually master it. The best use of this ability is to break rocks and quickly reach the top of the room.
To use the shinespark ability you need to first activate the speed booster ability. Once you are at a supersonic speed, you need to flick the left analog stick down. Once you flick the left analog stick, Samus will start glowing in purple and you can press the “B” button and flick the left analog stick in any direction you want Samus to do the shinespark jump. To jump straight up you just need to press the “B” button when the suit glows purple.
Note: You don’t need to quickly press the B and flick the analog stick. The shinespark will remain for a few seconds and even if you are not at the supersonic speed you will be able to do the shinespark jump. Once the suit is glowing purple, you can jump by pressing B and perform the shinespark in the air by pressing the Y+B button together with the left analog direction.
Metroid Dread How To Use Speed Booster
Speed booster is an ability that allows Samus to dash at a supersonic speed. Using this ability you will be able to break the rocks with the right arrow symbol. You can use this ability by pressing the left analog stick once you are running. To use this ability you need a bit of space to run freely to activate the booster. Once the booster is activated you can run or jump between walls at a great speed while breaking blocks.
Check out some of our other guides
- How To Reach The Central Unit & Defeat First Boss
- How To Escape The 2nd EMMI & Destroy The EMMI
- Stuck Between Cataris & Diaron
- Power-On Lights & Doors In Dairon Dark Room
- Where To Go After Getting Speed Booster & Grapple Beam
- Defeat The Second Boss Corpius & Obtain Phantom Cloak
- Where To Go After Wide Beam, Cataris Central Unit,& Destroy 3rd EMMI
- Where To Go After Getting Morph Ball & Get Heat Suit
- Stuck In Ferenia After Defeating Chozo Soldier
- How To Defeat Chozo Soldier
- Where To Go After Getting Spin Boost
- How To Destroy The Blue EMMI
- How To Destroy The Fire Plants
- Where To Go After Getting Space Jump & Softlock
- After Ghavoran Stuck In Ferenia How To Defeat Boss Escue
- Where To Go After Getting Gravity Suit
- How To Defeat Experiment Z-57
- Stuck in Burenia & Gravity Suit Location
- How To Escape The Purple EMMI & Destroy Purple EMMI
- Stuck After Getting Power Bomb & How To Reach The Fortress In Sky
- Where To Go After Getting Cross Bomb
- All Suits, Beams, Missile, Morph Ball Bomb, Misc & Aeion Ability List
- Where to Go After Screw Attack
- How To Destroy Blue & Yellow Blocks
- How To Defeat The Underwater Boss Drogyga In Burenia
- How To Open Green Light Door & Find Flashing Secrets In Map