Metroid Dread is an action-adventure platform game developed by Nintendo, Mercury Steam, Nintendo Entertainment Planning & Development. You can reach the main boss location of Cataris Kraid after getting the heat resistance suit called “Varia Suit”. To defeat the Kraid you need to know its weakness and how to obtain energy and rocket ammo in between the battle.
Metroid Dread Kraid Weakness How To Defeat?
You can find Kraid location on the heat zone of the Cataris area. You can check out our previous guide on how to reach Kraid. Once you reach his location there will be a set of attacks he will perform that you need to dodge and also hit them with a beam to obtain extra energy and ammo that will help you during the battle.
As he will be restrained he will mostly throw balls and poison from his mouths. You can destroy these rocks using your beam attacks and obtain extra energy crystals. Keep hitting its mouth with rockets and charged wide beam to deal damage while evading the poison.
He will also throw some claws that you can destroy using rockets to gain health and ammo. Once you deal enough damage, he will attack from his stomach hole that you can damage using the wide beam. You can dodge the rock thrones by using your morph ball ability. After dealing enough damage, a spider magnet elevator tile will come down on your left side.
Use the elevator to go so that you can deal damage while he opens his mouth. Dodge the claws and use rockets to deal maximum damage. You need to obtain as much missile tank ammo capacity as you can before engaging with this boss to defeat him easily.
Check out some of our other guides
- How To Reach The Central Unit & Defeat First Boss
- How To Escape The 2nd EMMI & Destroy The EMMI
- Stuck Between Cataris & Diaron
- Power-On Lights & Doors In Dairon Dark Room
- Defeat The Second Boss Corpius & Obtain Phantom Cloak
- Where To Go After Wide Beam, Cataris Central Unit,& Destroy 3rd EMMI
- Where To Go After Getting Speed Booster & Grapple Beam
- How To Use Shinespark & Super Sonic Speed
- Stuck In Ferenia After Defeating Chozo Soldier
- How To Defeat Chozo Soldier
- Where To Go After Getting Spin Boost
- How To Destroy The Blue EMMI
- How To Destroy The Fire Plants
- Where To Go After Getting Space Jump & Softlock
- After Ghavoran Stuck In Ferenia How To Defeat Boss Escue
- Where To Go After Getting Gravity Suit
- How To Defeat Experiment Z-57
- Stuck in Burenia & Gravity Suit Location
- How To Escape The Purple EMMI & Destroy Purple EMMI