Metroid Dread is an action-adventure platform game developed by Nintendo, Mercury Steam, Nintendo Entertainment Planning & Development. If you have found a way to reach the Diaron area and try to find a way through the dark room, the below guide will help you find the generator to power up the rooms. You will also get the wide beam ability after powering up the dark rooms.
Metroid Dread Dairon Middle Area Walkthrough
After reaching the middle area of the Dairon by falling through the breakable floor, you need to go towards the left side where you will find enemies and saw spinners. Further on the left side, you will enter the room where there is no power.
Upon exploring the area for quite a lot of time we found there is no way out and you need to find a way through the dark rooms. Due to the darkness, it will be hard to find the way. You need to go to the extreme left side of the dark room till you find the blocked door. Near the locked door, you need to break the floor as shown in the above image in order to find a way towards the power generator.
Metroid Dread Power On Lights & Obtain Wide Beam
Once you break the floor you will find the path towards the generator. You need to stand on the switch in front of the generator to power up the rooms. Once the room is powered doors will be accessible using a normal beam.
Now return back through the path you came and you will find a red honeycomb shield that you need to destroy using your rockets. Now go through that door to find the wide beam weapon ability. With this ability, you will be able to push blocks and open doors that require extra power to charge up.
Note: Wide beam can open any power beam doors and push the power beam blocks to find the way.
2nd Generator Location
Check out some of our other guides
- How To Reach The Central Unit & Defeat First Boss
- Defeat The Second Boss Corpius & Obtain Phantom Cloak
- How To Escape The 2nd EMMI & Destroy The EMMI
- Stuck Between Cataris & Diaron
- Where To Go After Getting Phantom Cloak
- After Wide Beam, Cataris Central Unit,& Destroy 3rd EMMI
- Where To Go After Getting Morph Ball Ability & How To Get It
- Where To Go After Getting Speed Booster & Grapple Beam
- How To Use Shinespark & Super Sonic Speed
- Stuck In Ferenia After Defeating Chozo Soldier
- How To Defeat Chozo Soldier
- Where To Go After Getting Spin Boost
- How To Destroy The Blue EMMI
- How To Destroy The Fire Plants
- Where To Go After Getting Space Jump & Softlock
- After Ghavoran Stuck In Ferenia How To Defeat Boss Escue
- Where To Go After Getting Gravity Suit
- How To Defeat Experiment Z-57
- Stuck in Burenia & Gravity Suit Location
- How To Escape The Purple EMMI & Destroy Purple EMMI