New World is the massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Amazon Game Studios. Level is one of the most important aspects of the game, as you will be able to equip better weapons, armors, and higher stats that will help you during your PvP battles or PvP Quests.
To gain a level in this game you need to collect Exp. Exp can be obtained through various means and below we are going to show you some of the ways through which you can gain exp faster and level up quicker
The main focus should be completing the main story quest, these quests grant you the maximum exp points. The rewards that you can choose from the territory standing has one that increases the amount of exp you get in that territory. Once you have completed all the main story focus on the side stories that you can find in your settlement marked in yellow. Then focus on the town projects that you will obtain in the town project board that will be marked on the map and available in your settlement. Finally, once you have enough levels and few friends you can try the PvP quests that will grant a good amount of Exp and faction coins. From faction coins, you will be able to buy better armors and weapons that are related to the faction you have chosen.
New World Level Up Rewards
Leveling up your character not only increases your stats but also the game rewards you with some bonus items. The list of rewards you will get upon completing certain level milestones are:
- Level 5 – 2nd Weapon Slot And Survivalist Quest (Camp Tier Upgrade)
- Level 10 – 1st Bag Slot And Duels
- Level 15 – 1st House And 3rd Consumable Slot And Survivalist Quest (Camp Tier Upgrade)
- Level 20 – Ring And Main Story Quest (Azoth Staff Tier One)
- Level 25 – 4th Consumable Slot And Survivalist Quest (Camp Tier Upgrade)
- Level 30 – 2nd Bag Slot And Main Story Quest (Azoth Staff Tier Two)
- Level 35 – 2nd House
- Level 40 – Earring Slot And Survivalist Quest (Camp Tier Upgrade) And Main Story Quest (Azoth Staff Tier Three)
- Level 45 – 3rd Bag Slot
- Level 50 – Invasions
- Level 55 – 3rd House And Survivalist Quest (Camp Tier Upgrade)
- Level 60 – Outpost Rush
New World Trade Skills
Apart from leveling up, there are various trade skills that players can level up while performing various actions on the map. Below is the list of trade skills and how to increase them.
- Weaponsmithing – Use a Forge to craft a weapon
- Armoring – Use a Forge or Outfitting Station to craft armor
- Engineering – Make range weapons, ammo, and melee weapons at a workshop or forge.
- Jewelcrafting – Use an Outfitting Station to craft jewelerry
- Arcana – Use an Arcane Repository to brew potions.
- Cooking – Use a Campfire or Kitchen to cook foods
- Furnishing – Use a Workshop to craft furniture
- Smelting – Use Smelter
- Woodworking – Use Woodshop
- Leatherworking – Use Tannery
- Weaving – Use Loom
- Stonecutting – Use Stonecutting Table
- Logging – Chop trees
- Mining – Mine rocks
- Fishing – Catch fish
- Harvesting – Gather Resources
- Tracking & Skinning – Skin animals