In Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator, there are multiple potions that have various effects and it will all be in demand after you are ongoing that Chapter, in this case, Chapter 3. It is not particularly tough to brew and requires a straightforward approach to trace it in the Alchemy Map. In this guide, we have explained how to create a potion of bounce and where it is located.
How To Create Potion Of Bounce In Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator
To create a potion of Bounce, you need to travel North and divert right towards the East for a bit i.e. located between the way to Lightning and Mana effect further behind. Thus for that we need to gather or conserve at least the ingredients and the number of ingredients as shown in the following:
- Windbloom x5
- Waterbloom x2
Starting with Windbloom completely grounded 100% in Mortar, put it into the cauldron, and trace the path in the Alchemy Map, similarly, the next ingredient would be Waterbloom fully grounded 100%.
The third, fourth, and fifth ingredients will be Windbloom i.e. supposed to be grounded in the Mortar 100% and put into the cauldron to be stirred. Now, the sixth ingredient Waterbloom needs to be put in raw without grinding and trace its travel path i.e. 50%.
Finally, the last ingredient you need will be the Windbloom which had to be grounded 100% and stir it in the cauldron to create a new effect which is the Bounce effect. For more informative guides on Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- How To Create A Frost Potion
- How To Create A Fire Potion
- How To Create A Light Potion
- How To Create A Mana Potion
- How To Create An Explosion Potion
- How To Create A Lightning Potion
- How To Create A Fast Growth Potion
- How To Create A Potion With 2 or More Different Effects
- How To Create Tier 3 Potion
- How To Create A Magical Vision Potion
- How To Create A Potion Of Charm
- How To Create An Acid Potion
- How To Create A Berserker Potion
- How To Create A Hallucinations Potion