Lost Judgement is a story-rich action-adventure game whose graphics quality is in mint condition. As we are involved in detective work, one’s observant skill and memory should be active in all situations. There are few questions that will be asked by the important people whose answered might get tricky if we are not paying attention to small talks or at cutscene. In this guide, we have mentioned the name of the Seiryo High School Chairman whom you have met at the fancy restaurant during the briefing.
Chairman Name Of The Seiryo High School In Lost Judgement
Once you have obtained the case of bullying in school from the chairman, the very first thing required is a disguise. After disguising as an AC repairman, your task will be to install the cameras to capture bullies in act. During your work, you will be interrupted by the homeroom teacher “Yoko Sawa”, who will be suspicious about your visit. She will start questioning who hired and all.
Eventually, when you answer her that the chairman has hired them. She will question you about the chairman name and the choices given would be three of these:
- Ando-san, obviously
- Ishizuka-san, of course!
- Okuda-san — How could I forget?
Among these, the answer would be the third option “Okuda-san” aka Yuzo Okuda. Even if you select other options, the MC will handle the situation by saying that he got mixed with other school’s chairman. Without spoiling, the school’s story will not end up as other cases will be intertwined with Seiryo High School.
We will keep updating more posts on Lost Judgement, so keep on visiting frequently to not miss any updates as mentioned below:
- Video Camera All Choices Result To Stop Bullying
- Best Style Skills That Can Be Used At Certain Situations
- How To Increase Or Decrease In-Game Difficulty
- Time Capsule Location And Complete Side Case Walkthrough
- The Body Model Walks At Night!!! Side Case Location
- How To Unlock All Side Cases And School Stories Location
- The Robber Case How To Enter The Back Door At Cafe Alps
- Chaos Of The Masked Writer Walkthrough
- How To Find The Bug In Dastardly Detective: Wandering Bug